Alan Stevens Terms and Conditions for a Speaking Engagement
1. In these terms and conditions, “Alan Stevens” “WaringWell”, “we” and “us” means WaringWell Limited, (company number 4561268), whose registered office is Spectrum House, Dunstable Road, Redbourn, St.Albans, Herts AL3 7PR
2. These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between WaringWell and (“The Client”) for the speaking services detailed below.
3. These terms may not be varied without the written agreement of both parties.
4. Speaking services will be provided by Alan Stevens (“The Speaker”), Director of MediaCoach, a division of WaringWell.
5. The Client engages WaringWell to provide services to The Client in relation to on (“The Agreed Date”) and WaringWell agrees to provide such services under the terms and conditions below.
6. Each party agrees that it shall maintain as confidential all information of a confidential or commercially sensitive nature that it obtains from the other party
7. All intellectual property rights (“Rights”) in Course materials and media (“Materials”) are vested in WaringWell, and all such Rights are reserved
8. Materials, including audio and video recordings of The Speaker, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of WaringWell.
Materials are provided subject to the condition that they shall not be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without our prior written permission.
9. Written confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions is required before work commences.
10. A fee of plus VAT shall be paid by The Client to WaringWell under the terms detailed below. The Client will also pay The Speaker’s reasonable travel, accommodation and subsistence fees.
11. An invoice will be dispatched from our office in advance of The Agreed Date, and payment is to be made at least 28 days before The Agreed Date. If payment is not then made in full, we will charge interest on any outstanding amounts at the rate of 3% above the base lending rate of the National Westminster Bank PLC.
12. Cancellation of this agreement by The Client, at any time, will incur a full fee. The Client may terminate this agreement in writing, without penalty, if The Speaker is guilty of gross misconduct, serious or persistent negligence, or fails or refuses after written warning to carry out any of the duties reasonably and properly required of him.
13. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the personal information that we collect lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). WaringWell is registered with the Data Protection Registrar. We will not sell or forward personal details to any third party.
Health and Safety
14. The Client shall advise WaringWell of any health and safety matters applicable to a Client site and notify WaringWell of all applicable safety, security and other site rules, practices and procedures.
15. WaringWell shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil our obligations where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
16. These terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.